viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Diary Entry


Today I was working in my office, and I received a e-mail from my father, when I was young my family told me that in the moment that I grew up I will to have to merry a woman that I dont know his name or even I never saw in my entire life, so in my mind I knew what said in the letter from the India.

I arrived to my house and i firstly read the firs sentence: "you have to marry Ranjit Pachuca", that was the end of my good life in NY, this was my arrianged marriage and consist in  a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other, in this case my family with the family of Osama, i was very confused, i dont want to marry this woman, now i have to comeback to New Dahli and marry this woman and also make children, this is a disaster, i really dont want to do, because, i like the life here in the United States, i have completely the freedom to make what i want, after work always go to have some drink with my friends, and in the weekend go to beach or any other funny part.

Now im going to try to stop this, i know that is my obligation, but in my personality its very important my freedom, and marry a women that i dont knowed and also living in India, is not the way i like, im going to send a letter to the family of Osama telling that im sorry but i can´t do this thing in this moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario